Thanks to the support of Tulsa voters and funding from the 2015 Bond, Unity was completely remodeled in 2016, transforming the space into a safe, comfortable, modern, and welcoming environment for students, teachers, and support professionals!
At Unity Learning Academy, the 2021 Bond for Tulsa Public Schools includes:
- A digital marquee, parking lot and sidewalk improvements;
- Repairs to the HVAC system to improve air quality;*
- New educational and instructional technology for every class;
- New equipment, materials, and resources for fine arts and physical education; and
- Safe, comfortable, and environmentally sustainable transportation.
*HVAC and air quality repairs will be federally funded by the CARES Act.
|PROPOSITION 1: SAFE LEARNING
- Fire and security alarms
- Security cameras and radios
- Safe entry and door access control
- Parking lot, sidewalk, and exterior LED lighting
- Air quality/HVAC replacements - federally funded by the CARES Act
|PROPOSITION 2: STUDENT AND CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY
- Network and systems upgrades
- Student and teacher technology
- Digital marquee
|PROPOSITION 3: TRANSPORTATION
Funding from Proposition 3 will ensure that all students have access to safe, comfortable, and dependable transportation.
|PROPOSITION 4: QUALITY LEARNING MATERIALS AND PROGRAMS
- Textbooks and learning materials
- Library digital and print resources
- School projects funds
- Wellness and physical education